We believe that proactive and open communication with your financial, tax and legal professionals is critical to helping you pursue your financial goals. Clear communication between your professional partners is the only way to help ensure that your tax, estate and investment planning needs are aligned with your objectives.
- We’re happy to work with your attorney, tax advisor or other professionals to coordinate your strategies. For your convenience, we can also provide you with referrals to the outside professionals we work with on a regular basis.
- Our broad network of professional partners spans multiple disciplines—including accounting, legal, mortgage, banking, and elder care/senior living services—to provide you with access to the advice and guidance you require throughout the financial decision-making process.
Tax and legal services are not offered by LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.
About LPL Financial
Our independence is supported by LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.* The firm provides access to a comprehensive array of tools and resources for independent financial advisors, enabling us to provide objective financial guidance to our clients. LPL has no proprietary products.
- As independent advisors, we have no obligations to investment product manufacturers, a parent company or shareholders.
- We have no cross-sell quotas or home-office directives that may lead to conflicts of interest.
- We spend our time developing customized strategies for the unique challenges you face.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996–2018, based on total revenue.